The next time local media is presented with an additional dose of county-health obfuscation, we suggest some questions:
1. Is any contact tracing going on in the county?
2. How many tests are available to the public per day?
3. Have screening protocols changed since April?
4. What kind of tests are available to the public in Merced County, virus or antibody?
5. How long does it take for test results?
Reporters can then sit back and let the cameras or other hand held devices record the veritable river of well known substance that will gush forth from our public health obfuscators. -- blj